Let me get started by stating I am no way involved with the COSS team. I simply am a COSS holder who wants to share this coin with others. Please note, I am writing this without an opinion and just stating facts (I will include a portion below with my opinions and an explanation of my thought process). Everything I say can be double checked with some DD and if I have time, I will come back and link said facts!
What is COSS?
What does COSS do?
- coss.io stands for Crypto One Stop Solution. Essentially, COSS is doing a lot. From their own exchange, to their own markets, a payment gateway for businesses to accept crypto as payments, and even more planned on their roadmap, COSS has a lot on their plate. The ICO ended a few days ago at a rate of 1 ETH for 6000 COSS making the price about 5 cents a COSS.
What is the payout formula?
- Well as an exchange (no its not decentralized), COSS charges fees for trading. COSS also charges fees for their marketplace or using their payment gateway plug-ins. 50% of the total revenue they obtain is distributed to the COSS tokens weekly. The way it works is that the crypto that was received in revenue as a fee is what is distributed. Example: If the total trading volume on the exchange is 100,000,000 for the week and Ether was 20% of that volume and BitCoin was the other 80%, the payout will be 80% in bitcoin and 20% in ether.
When are payouts?
- [(Daily Trading Volume) x 7 x 0.002 x 0.5]/93 mil = payout per coin. Multiply this by how many COSS you hold for the value of your payout, but remember the payout will be in a plethora of coins that are traded on COSS!
How do you receive payouts?
- Payouts occur EVERY Sunday (weekly), with the first payout to be this Sunday (October 8th). I am not sure what time of day this will occur.
What is the total supply?
- The simplest way to receive payouts is by holding COSS tokens in your COSS wallet on coss.io
- You can receive the payout if you hold COSS on MEW, but it requires additional steps in order to have those coins be a part of the payout. If you use MEW you need to do a bit of configuration. Use this tutorial: https://coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial
What is the current marketcap?
- Currently, the circulating supply is 93 million. 80 million of this 93 million are token holders, 10 million is set aside such that the revenue generated by these 10 million tokens goes to charity, and the last 3 million are used by the team to payout bounties and such. (Coinmarketcap has yet to be updated, request has already been sent in)
Where can I buy COSS?
- At a rough price of 15 cents per coin, the marketcap for COSS is around 14 million
- At the moment, COSS is being traded on coss.io, etherdelta, and HitBTC
1) COSS, based on numbers, is simply undervalued. For a token that already has an existing functional product, its marketcap is well below what it should be. Trading volume has also increased significantly in the past few days! Imagine receiving profits from an exchange like Bittrex or Binance I urge you to browse their website and look at everything for yourself to make your own judgement!
2) There is a lot of work to be done on the exchange, but it is just getting started and is still in Beta. Good things take time. I remember when Binance first began and the struggles it went through, and look at it now. I have faith COSS can do that same. Currently, the things I believe that need to be fixed are exchange UI upgrades to make them more appealing to the eye and deposit/withdrawal times.
3) There is a lot of concern about COSS being a scam due to the team's association with VRS. I definitely had to look into this and found that Rune, on of the founders, addressed this concern. For me it was a satifactory explantion stating that VRS was not a scam, but a failed project. Please read bullet 4 to get the link to the full statement and other FAQ's
4) There are tons of FAQ's and known issues that are being asked about COSS. These two links pretty much cover them all at the moment. Each link has some different information, so please read both!
FAQ - 1 https://www.reddit.com/COSS/comments/74pw7h/all_info_to_clear_up_confusion/?st=j8gjl9jz&sh=b777583e
FAQ - 2 https://www.reddit.com/COSS/comments/7471mv/fqa_for_coss/?st=j8gawdbq&sh=d4cf9518
If you would like to register for COSS, please use the link below!
If you would like to join the Slack, please use the link below!
16 votes, 66 comments. I was just about to deposit some bitcoin cash to Binance when I noticed that the deposit address is exactly the same for … My Bitcoin-Qt client is still synchronizing with the network. I'm unsure of how to use my Bitcoin-Qt wallet address on Blockchain.info. I've put my address on Blockchain.info as (watch only), but h... How can i see all my BitCoin addresses? Background. If i send a payment to someone (e.g. 0.35 BTC), the BitCoin protocol is unable to send just 0.35 BTC to someone. For example, if i own 1 BTC, and want to spend 0.35 BTC, then a transaction is created so send my entire 1 BTC to two different people: 0.35 BTC to [destination addresses] remaining 0.65 BTC to [an new randomly generated address ... Hi, I reset my phone yesterday and lost access to my 2FA for Binance. For Authentication, Binance is asking for my Binance BTC wallet address. I have a transaction from GDAX that went into Binance so I have a transaction hash. I am having a hard time identifying the sender/receiver address using BlockChain. There are many websites that allows you to create a Bitcoin address, for now I will recommend Binance to create a Bitcoin address. Visit Binance site here. As shown in the screenshot, input your active email address and click on get started. 2. Next, you should select if you need this address for business purposes or individual. In this tutorial, we shall use individual. Simply fill your name ... How to whitelist a withdrawal address on Binance. The withdrawal address whitelist is another security feature offered by Binance. When the whitelist feature is turned off, your account is able to make withdrawals to any address. When turned on, you will be able to make withdrawals only to the addresses that are whitelisted. While most cryptocurrencies on Binance are trading against Bitcoin, Binance offers many trading pairs against Ethreum, Ripple, and Tron. Trading against FIAT hadn’t been easier, as Binance offers plenty of trading pairs against the US-pegged stablecoins USDT, USDC, BUSD, TUSD, PAX, and more. Binance also offers to trade against some local FIAT coins such as the Russian Ruble and the Turkish ... Binance customer service is online 24/7 to help with your needs. FAQ. Got a question? We've probably got the answer for you here. View More » Submit a request. Can't find the solution to your problem? Contact the Binance Customer Support team. Contact Binance Support » Beginners' Guide. Learn how to get started using Binance with our simple guides! View More » Download the Binance App ... What is my BTC address? Your BTC address is a string of 26-35 letters and numbers that identify your Bitcoin wallet. BTC addresses begin with either a 1 or a 3 and are case-sensitive.. When you want to receive funds, this is the information that you provide to the person paying you. Any non-BTC deposits that go to your BTC address on Binance are more likely to be lost and unable to be retrieved. 5. When depositing some specific tokens, it's necessary to input not only the correct deposit address but also the [Tag] section which might be required for your deposit to be credited. (NOTE: [Tag] may also refer to a Memo or Payment ID) Please make sure that both [Tag] (if ...
[index]          
Learn Step By Step how you can successfully withdraw bitcoin from your binance account into your wallet. Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if your enjoyed it. In this video: Deposting Bitcoin to Your Binance Wallet Address. We go step by step and deposit Bitcoin to Binance Wallet Address. How to fund binance account. Ethereum / KIN / OmiseGo Donation Address: ... Binance Bitcoin Futures, First Blockchain Alliance, China Coin Launch Date & Bitcoin Price Slump - Duration: 38:44. The Modern Investor 20,535 views ... If you want to someone to send you money to your Bitcoin account, Give them this address. you may donate to our network via Bitcoin as well :) Bitcoin addres... Steve Wozniak interview: Blockchain technology, AI, Crypto, Bitcoin BTC Halving 2020 Wozniak Foundation 61,465 watching Live now Binance - Market Orders Tutorial - Duration: 2:39. Brief intro on how to get any coin wallet address to deposit funds to. In this example I'm using Binance Exchange and wallet address ETH- Ethereum In order t... Learn how to protect your cryptocurrency by enabling the withdrawal address whitelist feature on Binance Exchange. Keep your crypto safe! Subscribe to keep u...